Measures concerning the COVID-19 emergency.
Patrons are reminded that access to activities taking place on the premises of the Piccolo Teatro is permitted exclusively to persons carrying COVID-19 Green Pass certification (pursuant to Italian Legislative Decree n. 105 dated 23/07/21).
For access face masks must be worn (or an alternative form of protection approved by the Lombardy Region. Non-medical masks are prohibited). The face mask must be worn for the entire duration of the play. “Courtesy” face masks will be available for spectators who do not have suitable protection.
- In order to prevent queues and crowding, we invite spectators to arrive at the venue for the show in advance of the scheduled start time.
- Personnel at the entrance will have dedicated thermal scanners for measuring temperature. Spectators with a body temperature equal to or higher than 37.5°C will not be granted access to the performance.
- Hands must be sanitised via the dedicated dispensers.
- Seats assigned guarantee respect for regulations regarding interpersonal distancing.
- Spectators are kindly requested to follow the instructions provided by the ushers as well as via audio and visual indications in the venue.