Stalls: Full price € 40
Balcony: Full price € 32
Where and when to purchase tickets
It is possible to purchase tickets for programmed performances taking place from September to December and use vouchers as payment.
No subscriptions schemes are available for the aforementioned performances.
It is possible to purchase full-price and discounted tickets online. Tickets for all productions for the current season can be purchased up to one hour before the beginning of scheduled performances. Purchased tickets are sent by email at the moment of purchase and are available on the user’s personal profile. Tickets can be purchased with credit card.
Box office line +39 02.42.411.889
From Monday to Saturday from 9.45 a.m.to 6.45 p.m., Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
In the event of performances on bank holidays, the service is open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
It is possible to purchase full-price or discounted tickets (for under -26 and over -65).
Purchased tickets are sent by email.
Access to the auditorium with reduced-price tickets is subject to verification by the theatre personnel.
Payment can be made by credit card (with the exception of American Express).
Piccolo Teatro Strehler box office
The Teatro Strehler box office (L. go Greppi, 1 – Metro M2 station Lanza) observes the following opening hours: from Monday to Saturday 9.45 a.m. to 6.45 p.m.; Sundays 1 p.m. to 6.30 p.m.; closed on Sundays and bank holidays.
It is possible to purchase full-price or discounted tickets (for under -26 and over -65). Access to the auditorium with reduced-price tickets is subject to verification by the theatre personnel.
For the final hour before the beginning of a performance, the box office is available exclusively for the production that is due to begin.
Teatro Grassi and Teatro Studio Melato box offices
The Teatro Grassi and Teatro Studio Melato box offices are open solely on the day of performances for one hour before the beginning of the programmed performance.
For artistic reasons, access to the auditorium is not permitted once the performance has started. You may take your seat during any intervals.
Purchased tickets cannot be cancelled or substituted or be used for dates or times which differ from those indicated.
Safety measures for access to performances
• In order to avoid queues and crowing, spectators are invited to arrive at the place of performance in good time.
• It is possible to access the auditorium by showing your ticket directly from your smartphone.
• Spectators with a body temperature equal to or higher than 37.5°C will not be allowed access to the performance and will have the right to a refund for their ticket. The personnel at the entrance will have dedicated thermal scanners for measuring temperature.
• All spectators must wear face masks (general regulations apply for children) and sanitise their hands via the dedicated dispensers. Spectators without masks can ask for one at the entrance.
• The seating in the auditorium respects current distancing regulations.
For information on tickets and the use of vouchers for organised groups, please contact the Office for Public Promotion and Cultural Proposals on +39 02 72 333 216 email: email@example.com