Seats € 5 each
Tickets can be purchased by credit card online from the website or via the box office line service on +39 02.42.411.889, open from Monday to Saturday from 9.45 a.m to 6.45 p.m., Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. For purchases by telephone a valid email address must be provided, to which the electronic ticket will be sent.
Subscription holders and spectators who already have vouchers can use them to purchase seats on vivaticket.it.
Shows can be accessed by showing the ticket either printed or directly from a smartphone. In the event that tickets have been forgotten, spectators are advised that it will not be possible to print the ticket before entering.
The box offices are closed.
SAFETY MEASURES FOR ACCESS TO PERFORMANCES
• In order to prevent queues and crowding, we invite spectators to arrive at the venue no earlier than 30 minutes before the beginning of the performance.
• Spectators with a body temperature equal to or higher than 37.5°C will not be allowed access to the performance, and will have the right to a refund for their ticket.
The personnel at the entrance will have dedicated thermal scanners for measuring temperature.
• In order to access the performances it is obligatory for masks or other personal protective equipment (non-medical masks) to be worn, and hands must be sanitised with the dedicated dispensers. Spectators without masks can ask for one at the entrance.
• Please have your pronted or digital ticket ready to be shown at the entrance.
In the event that tickets have been forgotten, spectators are advised that it will not be possible to print the ticket before entering on the evening of the performance
• The places assigned guarantee physical distancing as provided for by health regulations. As a sign of respect for others, we kindly ask you to follow the indications provided by staff.